What To Do ?
You will be overwhelmed with the myriad tours and activities that can be experienced from Palm Cove.
Go snorkeling, diving, sailing on the Great Barrier Reef to exploring tropical rainforests, hot air ballooning or fishing for a Barramundi,
The Palms At Palm Cove Holiday Apartments are the perfect base to do all of these and more.
The following are just a short sampling of tours and activities on offer in this Far North Queensland region.
Stop by our TOUR DESK when you arrive for recommendations based on our local knowledge, experience and current weather conditions for the reef.
OR enquire online regarding tours before your trip to Palm Cove.
Just Some Tours & Attractions:
- The (outer) Great Barrier Reef from Cairns or Port Douglas – swim, snorkel, scuba-diving, glass bottom boat, submersibles,
- Green Island, Fitzroy Island, the Frankland Islands,
- The fantastic Skyrail to the Village set in the Rainforest, Kuranda, or take the historic Kuranda train,
- Hartley Creek's Crocodile Adventures
- The famous Daintree and Rainforest for bushwalking, river cruises, indigenous tours, jungle surfing and more
- Swim in rock pools and under waterfalls,
- Drive to the Tablelands for Coffee, Liquors and Tropical fruits,
- Hot Air Ballooning,
- Experience our Indigenous Culture and History
- Horseriding on beaches,
- White Water Rafting
- Jungle Surfing
- Golf on world championship golf courses
- Souvenir shopping and much much more
If you would like additional information on any of the above tours and activities or looking for something specific, please feel free to: